Successful and unsuccessful people do
not vary greatly in their abilities.
They vary in their desires to reach their potential.
- Tesol certificate, Chichester College. UK. 2011.
- Leeds Metropolitan University, BA. (Hons) Geography, Grade 2.1. 1994.
- Rishworth School, Ripponden, Halifax, W. Yorks, UK. 1983-89.
- Egat• Nexon
- Vistec Ptt
- World Vision
- Royal Thai Army
- Proctor And Gamble
9,000 hours teaching and tutoring in the classroom
Design & implement courses (30/60/90/120 hours) including performance assessments & testing
Corporate classes, university students, children aged 3 -18, groups, one-on-one
All classes provide an exciting, fun & friendly learning environment where students can enjoy progressing with ease & comfort
Team building facilitator
- Plan & implement workshops designed to enhance teams’ morale & performance
- Outstanding presentation, communication & cross-cultural team management skills
- High-energy, passionate & personable presenter